Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Celtic Thunder

I quite like Celtic thunder... They are coming here actually, on the 7th and 8th of September, which is pretty cool, but for those of you wondering, no I am not going to see them. Part of me wants to, but it's no big deal that I don't haha. It's not that big of a deal...

However, since it is their "heritage" tour, meaning they are going back to their roots, doing celtic/irish music, it would be kind of cool to see them, and the crowds reaction in Newfoundland, since it has such strong irish roots and whatnot. A lot of the songs are songs that a lot people grew up with basically, and grew up hearing. Even I grew up hearing classics like "Whisky in The Jar"and "Black is The Colour".

For now I will stick to listening to the songs LOL!

Just to end the post, a little video of a song with great energy, that I haven't been able to get out of my head with great energy, and it makes me feel all "Happy, and dancy... and Newfoundlandery" and whatnot LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment