Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

HOMOPHOBIC Act Taken Out on a Good Friend

So I found out via facebook that A good friend who I have mentioned in my posts before has become a victim of homophobia... and I don't mean just name calling or anything either! It was terrible! Luckily he is okay. Those of you who read my posts will know of Jordon, a fun, (and flamboyant) friend of mine who I mentioned first in my post about the pride parade...

He was walking around when out of nowhere, some scum hits him with a car!! To top it off he yelled out the window "Fucking foggot! Did that hurt?". Jordon, being Jordon, needed a way to vent and get something out so he turned to facebook on his phone and wrote a status basically explaining what happened. One thing is for sure, and that is he has a lot of love and support from his friends who care about him and are concerned about him, including myself.

The only thing that hurt was his leg, and he couldn't get the license plate number, but he did talk to the police about it.

I cannot get over the fact that someone would do such a thing! Regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation, everyone is equal and should be treated as such. People need to learn to love, not hate. I don't understand what would posess someone to do something so cruel, especially just because of someone's sexuality! What a down right pathetic act! I just don't f***ing get it! Why the hell do people hate!? Jordon is the last person that deserves to have something like that happen to him. He is one of the kindest, harmless people I know!

I am just thankful he is okay... I more or less wrote a slightly different version of the statement above on his wall along with a "here for you <3" as well as quoting someone who posted before I did, and the quote was "I hope they catch the douche bags".


Knowing that the majority of my readers (if I have any) come from Amars World, and are either gay themselves or in the same position as me when it comes to homophobia and hatred in general, so I felt the need to share this with you... I am well rotted about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment