Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Born As An Artist... Born With A Pencil In My Hand

"You are a born artist" and "You are a born cartoonist" are things I have heard a lot and really they are right when they say it is something with which you are born. There is a certain, natural love, pasion and  creativity that cannot be learned...

People in the family and their friends all make jokes about how I was practically born with a pencil in my hand and both mom and dad have even said "I don't think I can remember a time when you did't have a pencil in your hand" and "I don't think there ever was one".

When going through old pictures, looking for pictures of dad (there are tons) my mom found this picture, laughed and said once again, "Like I said... I can't remember a time when you didn't hae a pencil in your hand".


I am probably about 2 years old or so, with a pencil in my hand...and yes, that is a drawig book in my lap.


****************************************

If you haven't guessed already, I love nastalgia and nastalgic things... especially about my childhood, and mom and dad always have as well... the next post (or a post in the near future) will shed more light on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment