Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Post/Bits and Pieces: GSA

Hey, folks. This is my first blog post!!
Welcome to my blog! :3

This blog will be full of a lot of random thoughts, and bits and pieces of my life.

Let's start with some "highlights" From my week.

On monday, it was same old, same old... In the morning I went to the third floor at school to hang out with my friends with whom I hang out every morning; my "morning group" XD
There is Olivia (Olivia M) who is probably my best friend in that group, Courtney, other Courtney XD, Molly, Another Olivia (other olivia) who I only met this year, but is quickly becoming a great friend, Ashley, and Alex, who is a decent friend but I am not as close to him as I want, and plan on becoming better friends with him.

The reason I want to become better friends with Alex is because he is a great guy for one! :) However, there is another reason... I feel kind of bad for him because I know he is gay, (most others think he is anyway) but he isn't open about it. Just to let you know, I know because I am friends with one of his ex boyfriends. I really feel bad for him, because he is such a great guy, and he can't be very happy hiding part of who he is, and not being able to openly pursue a desired relationship. I am thinking about just hanging out with him more and possibly telling him that I know one of his ex boyfriends and then inquire about it. However, first, I am going to try to get him to join the Gay Straight Alliance (GSA).

SPEAKING OF GSA:
It was just started in my school by a friend of mine, Julia. She is burnt! For those who don't know when I say "burnt" I mean she is a laugh and a half! She is so funny and so awesome! We had our first meeting on Tuesday. it was all the formal stuff so it was kind of "boring" according to her, but she says it will be way more fun! She was so funny though! For example, when the teacher who is our supervisor walked in, she commented on how she liked Julia's hair and laughed and said "IT'S HOT!" Then Julia said "Haha, miss is hitting on me! Be careful miss, Kelsey will fight you... she would win too". Then Kelsey, her girlfriend, jokingly shouted "YEAH! I WILL WIN TOO!" That had EVERYONE laughing!!
Oh one more thing. I love how at least half the people that were there (including myself) are straight! I find this good because it may help the straight homophobes hear the wake up call they so desperately need!

Lastly, nothing really interesting happened today... but on the bright side, I have a half day of school tomorrow and no school on friday, which may lead to fun times! :D

Well, that concludes my first post!

I can't wait to see how this whole blog thing goes... :)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post and the new blog! I found your blog via Amar's World blog and will be a regular visitor to yours too.

    I am happy to hear that your school has started a GSA. Every student should feel they have a place to go where people are supportive and nonjudgmental. It sounds like your GSA is off to a great start! Hopefully one day soon all people will be able to be open and be themselves without fear of harm or harassment.

    I like the Claude Monet art piece you posted! I have a water color, not Monet's I couldn't afford one of his, ;-) that is very similar in style that has a row boat with a couple of people fishing in it. I always feel peaceful when I look at it.
    Hugs, JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. VPS for GSA Search Engine Ranker

    ReplyDelete